| || |
Contestant number: 727 ~ Plethora
Sadly yesterday was the final day of the May Bout of Books Read-A-Thon. Next Read-A-Thon is in August, 8/18/2014 -- 8/24/2014.
Accomplishments from Day 7:
I finally was able to make progress yesterday, but not enough to hit my overall page goal.
Overall Accomplishments for Week:
Total pages read: 590
- Part One of Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak ~ p. 3-128 (Completed One Chapter ~ p. 3-20)
- All of The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis ~ p. 1-217 (Completed)
- Volume One of Mansfield Park by Jane Austen ~ p. 3-175
- Book Two of Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis ~ p. 35-65 (Completed)
- Book Three of Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis ~ p. 69-150 (Completed)
- Part Two of Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert ~ p. 58-183 (Completed)
- Chapters 1-6 of Red Land, Black Land: Daily Life in Ancient Egypt by Barbara Mertz ~ p.6-123 (Completed)
I made progress on many of my mini book goals this past week, so it was a win. I would have liked to finish my goal on Doctor Zhivago. I am ok with not making my goal on Mansfield Park as it was a late unplanned add to the month.
Previous postings: Update 7; Update 6; Update 5; Update 4; Update 3; Update 2; Update 1; Sign-Up
Twitter Users - Don’t forget to use the hashtag #boutofbooks throughout the event.
[Notice: Original posting 2014-05-19 at Plethora of Books Blog: http://bookchallenges.weebly.com]